around here, things are a special kind of crazy!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Movies

Yesterday I discovered that Tangled is available on Netflix instant play. So I watched it, and then turned it on again today.

I want her shampoo. Seriously, strongest hair EVER
I think it's a really cute Disneyfied version of the Rapunzel story, but still nice and rewatchable. I am a bit of a sucker for the Grimm version of the fairy tales though. The witch/mom's song reminded me of the one the witch/mom sings in Into the Woods, although it's been a while since I've seen it, so I might be wrong.

Today I went to the dollar theater with Kanga, Lucia, and a bunch of Lucia's relatives. We saw Bridesmaids.

 
Also, steering clear of Brazilian food for a while. No reason... 


 There was a lot more swearing than I generally like, but I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time. Even with the potty humor, it was still really funny when it was supposed to be. It was also kind of sobering watching Kristen Wiig's character's life fall to pieces because she was letting it.  There was also a scene where she made a single, gorgeous Orchid cupcake, and I want it. I can't find a picture of it, but I promise, it was gorgeous. Anyway, if you get the chance to see the movie, it's definitely worth a dollar!    



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?