around here, things are a special kind of crazy!

Saturday, September 03, 2011

I'm Still Here

My parents and one of sisters are visiting this weekend! That means that I'd been crazy busy all last week preparing for their arrival by rearranging more of my apartment and planning a menu. Yesterday they arrived, and today we went to an interactive museum and spent the whole day (minus meals) there! I think that we arrived around 11:30 and stayed until they closed at 5 except for the hour and a half lunch break we took to my favorite asian restaurant. There was a really neat Titanic exhibit going on that Pon wasn't too interested in, but we did get souvenir pictures and postcards of actual passengers. All of us save Pug and Lala survived. Tomorrow we're splitting up, Lala taking me and Mei-mei shopping, and Pug and Pon showing Papa what we do for fun. They're here until Monday morning, and I hope the rest of the weekend goes just as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?